Stop Premature Aging of the Skin, Dark Spots and Dry Skin Conditions
We, at Belle’Botanique Pty Ltd – a South Australian company, have developed new anti-pollution technologies for skincare using botanical actives. The importance of topical products to combat harmful effects of air-pollution on the skin is rising as consumers around the world are living in urban environment.
PM 2.5 and PM10
According to the studies, the average annual exposure to particulate matter (PM2.5) in the major cities around the world may be well above the World Health Organization air quality guidelines of 10 micrograms per cubic meter.
PM (Particulate Matter) has more skin-damaging effect than any other pollutant. The most health-damaging particles are those with a diameter of 10 microns or less, (≤ PM10), which can penetrate through the skin. The impact of PM2.5 on the human respiratory system has been well documented and these particles can lodge inside the lungs.
- Dry skin conditions leading to eczema and psoriasis
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged pores
- Premature lines and wrinkles
- Allergies, redness and detrimental to immune system
Air -pollution is a growing concern around the world. Maintaining a healthy skin with an even skin tone, free of dark spots, is the key of a radiant youthful skin. Understanding biochemical pathways and mechanism through which particulate matter affects the skin has led Belle’Botanique to develop ‘L’elixir’ series of skincare products.
Belle’Botanique products are cosmetic in nature and application. They are not therapeutic, and are for external cosmetic use only.
Enriched with Proven Botanicals
- Sarsaparilla: skin detoxifier and skin-purifying
- Echinacea: an immune system booster.
- Astragalus Root: enhances skin resilience to stress and external aggressions
- Amla Berry: for an even skin tone, free of dark spots.
- Green Tea: as an anti-oxidant and protection from the sun.
- L’elixir series of products contain ECTOIN an eco-certified and clinically proven ingredient against air pollution.
Email: [email protected]